Calendar and Events
Populate Calendar and Create Events
Whether it's a potluck, field trip, or conference, use HEARD to create an event in your community.
To create an event:
- On the top of the page, click Create and then click Event.
- Click the To field and select a recipient from the list that appears. Repeat to add more recipients.
- Write your event information in the Description field.
- Enter a location for the event in the Location field.
- Click the calendar icon to select a start and end date. Click the clock icon to select a start and end time.
- Click Add Photos or Attach Files to add files from your computer.
- Click Post to finish.
If you have a public Google calendar, we can help integrate that into tool’s calendar. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to integrate it into the platform’s calendar.