Down Mobile iOS App
A mobile iOS app is available for download. Click below.
Add HEARD Icon to Android Device Home Screen
HEARD does not have an Android app at this time. You can add the HEARD platform as an icon on your Android device home screen for easy access.
To add HEARD to your Android device as an icon:
- Open your Android browser and go to and go to https://www.heardnow.co/users/sign_in.
- Click the 3 vertical dots (or More) at the top right to get menu of options.
- Select "Add to Home Screen." Enter a title (i.e., HEARD). Click Add. [You can also select Bookmark, if that's your preference.]
- Go to your home screen and you'll see an icon for the page you added. (You might need to swipe left to find it).
Bookmark HEARD on iOS Device
To bookmark HEARD on an iOS device:
Open the Safari browser on Apple’s iOS and go to https://www.heardnow.co/users/sign_in.
- Click the Share button on the browser’s toolbar — that’s the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward. It’s on the bar at the top of the screen on an iPad, and on the bar at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Click the Add to Home Screen icon.
- Type in a name for the shortcut and click Add. The shortcut can be dragged around and placed anywhere, including in app folders — just like a normal app icon.
Other browsers, like Chrome for iOS, don’t offer this feature. Due to the limitations in Apple’s iOS, only Apple's own Safari browser is allowed to do this.
Turn on Push Notifications
The HEARD mobile (iOS) app will be available late August 2017. You can adjust your mobile phone settings to receive HEARD notifications.
To receive push notifications:
- Go to Settings, then Notifications.
- Select HEARD, then select Allow Notifications. You'll get important announcements immediately pushed to your phone instead of an email. You’ll still get the Daily Digest via email.